Powering industrial growth in the Upper Lee Valley
If you have plans to expand, are an exemplar of modern production, and committed to providing good quality local jobs, then this could be the loan fund for you.
The Productive Valley Fund is:
- £2.7 million total loan fund
- Open to small to medium-sized industrial estate- based businesses in the Upper Lee Valley – Enfield, Haringey and Waltham Forest – and those looking to relocate there.
- Applications are encouraged from manufacturing and production, cultural, creative/maker businesses and green industries
- Funds available for capital building works and refurbishment and/or purchase of equipment, which will lead to increased productivity, job growth and/or new workspace
- Borrow from £50,000 to £400,000
- Attractive loan terms and interest rates
- Download the Productive valley brochure (PDF, 2MB)
- Fixed monthly repayments
- Flexible payment plan
- Clear, straight-forward and fully supported application process
- A package of business support including help to find premises, business planning and finance advice, export guidance and help with staff recruitment (once loan application approved)
If you think your business would be a good fit for the Productive Valley Fund, apply today or email us at email@example.com for more information.